Once again, pictures I uploaded last week, a post I am writing today (which is Wednesday, April 7th). I just had to put them all at the top and then write at the bottom. One day I will have lots of time to do this and make it all pretty, but for now, I am about the business of informing you about my family! The first pictures are of my FAVORITE baseball player! Isn't he a hunk!?! These were taken at his practice game...believe it or not, I am going to try to post 2 more times today (whew!) just to update you and that will include pictures of his REAL first baseball game. But these were too good to pass up! He is doing so great and absolutely LOVING it! The other pictures were taken at our church Easter egg hunt on MARCH 27th!!!!! I should be ashamed that I am just now posting! They had the best time, but it was COLD!!!!!!!! We had a decent crowd, but not nearly the size we should have had for a church our size...it kind of made me sad! But, the kids got lots of eggs and lots of candy, so they were definitely NOT sad!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Easter egg hunt and baseball
Once again, pictures I uploaded last week, a post I am writing today (which is Wednesday, April 7th). I just had to put them all at the top and then write at the bottom. One day I will have lots of time to do this and make it all pretty, but for now, I am about the business of informing you about my family! The first pictures are of my FAVORITE baseball player! Isn't he a hunk!?! These were taken at his practice game...believe it or not, I am going to try to post 2 more times today (whew!) just to update you and that will include pictures of his REAL first baseball game. But these were too good to pass up! He is doing so great and absolutely LOVING it! The other pictures were taken at our church Easter egg hunt on MARCH 27th!!!!! I should be ashamed that I am just now posting! They had the best time, but it was COLD!!!!!!!! We had a decent crowd, but not nearly the size we should have had for a church our size...it kind of made me sad! But, the kids got lots of eggs and lots of candy, so they were definitely NOT sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment