I think I mentioned on January 1st that I was participating in Beth Moore's Siesta Scripture Memory Team. As a member of the "team" I will be memorizing 2 scriptures each month of 2011....and hopefully I will continue it for years to come. It has been awesome and humbling and grace-filled. Anyway, for anyone who might want to join me (either just on my blog or over on the LPM blog), here is my script for February 1:
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Ephesians 4:29 NIV
Lord, that I might only let things come out of my big ol' mouth that would be worth listening to!!!! And that I would always be mindful that my words, all of my words, start with the root of HIS Words and that I would honor him......
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment