These 2 pictures.....best 3 dollars I have ever spent!!! They were "leftover" Halloween costumes and they were cheap...great for hours of entertainment (for them and for me)
We have a puppy!!! GREAT GLORY! That is another post for another day!
My little indian!
Our trip to the zoo...post flu shots! It was ALMOST a blissful day....and then it was time to go home...so many tears! (and there may or may not have been a spanking...just sayin'!)
My artist! His artwork was chosen to be displayed at the local fair....kind of like the Smithsonian, no?
HOLY GROUND!!!!!!! (No matter what the press says!)
My new promise to myself is to revive my presence in the blogworld....maybe, just MAYBE now that it gets dark at like 5:15 and we actually come inside I can make it happen....who knows!?!
I know the suspense will keep you up at night!

No comments:
Post a Comment