Or, you might think I was referring to weight....Nope...that was last year, and although it would be nice to lose a few pounds, I am pretty sure it isn't happening.....
But, to the familiar, tried-and-true, stick with me even when I don't post often enough reader, you will know I am talking about.....
THE TOOTH!!!!!!!


Those tooth-losers who have gone before us have set a very high precedence for the tooth fairy.....some teeth go for as much as $10.00. I am not familiar with that tooth fairy, and if I haven't met them, they can't come into my house at night while I am sleeping and take things and leave money in their place......so, our tooth fairy only left $5.00 (the $5.00 tooth fairy is the one I know...not from experience....the tooth fairy of my childhood only left $1.00....but I met this new guy a few years ago when I realized my child would actually loose teeth one day, and, if I could quit crying long enough, I would have to have some up-to-date know on the tooth fairy).....but it was 5 $1 bills.....Leighton loves lots of bills...no matter the denomination! All is well!
(Did you notice that you almost can't tell he lost a tooth because the other one is practically ALL THE WAY IN!!!!!!)
(Now the one right beside it is loose!)

No comments:
Post a Comment